- Sword Collecting 101: Where to Start
- The Stories Behind the Various U.S. Military Swords
- Interesting Information About the Most Popular Steel Alloys Used in Collectable Millitary Swords
- Preserving Service Heirlooms With Hardwood Flag Display Cases
- How to Select a Collectible Sword for Your Collection
- Tracking Down Authentic Sword Accessories for the U.S. Armed Forces
- What Wood You Use?
- With a Little Maintenance, Your Sword Display Will Look Great Year After Year
- How to Determine the Condition of Collectible Military Swords
- How to Preserve and Store Your Military Uniforms
Posted by Bryan on 7/11/2012 to Military Swords
Celebrate them with an authentic U.S. Navy officer's swords and a Naval 1860 CPO cutlass.
Get these items delivered to your door in just days, just in time for a party or special event, by ordering directly from U.S. Military Swords!
We offer a wide selection of authentic U.S. Navy officer's swords and a Naval 1860 CPO Cutlass. The reproduction cutlass is an accurate reproduction of the United States 1860 Naval Cutlass that was used during the U.S. Civil War. Research reveals that about 22,000 of these cutlasses were manufactured for the Navy during this time. Your reproduction cutlass features a genuine leather grip with twisted wire and a tempered, high carbon, steel blade that stretches 25 1/2 inches long. The cutlass blade is 3/16 inches thick and 1 1/16 inches wide at the midpoint of the cutlass. The entire sword weighs only 3 pounds!
Purchase a U.S. Navy cutlass today! Our expert staff is waiting for your call. Our number is (509) 921-8090. You also can email your questions to us at [email protected]. We look forward to putting a reproduction cutlass into your hands so that you can pass it on to your generations!